problem with DNS mail server.....cjk

Constantine J. Koulis kouliscon at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:49:03 UTC 2002

Hello all.
I have a problem some times with my email server.
My clients say that they have the following message untill 10 o'clock
everymorning, and after 10 is working fine.I also notice that my web server
and a specific domain some days it can be reached but after a period of
hours is working fine.....

"The host 'mail.starfoods.ro' could not be found. Please verify that you
have
entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Iuliana.Zurba', Server:
'mail.starfoods.ro', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error:
11002, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D"

Does anybody knows why this can happen????

Tks & Best Regards
Koulis Constantine.
Bucharest Romania
Phone :+40-723979131