Different DNS resolutions from 2 servers

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Thu Oct 24 11:04:59 UTC 2002

Donald E. Foss <donald at coloexperts.com> wrote:

> The recursive servers in question are 12.41.62.103 for the one that
> doesn't work correctly.  Pick any other server or a root server for one
> that does work correctly.

You will have to remove the zone from :
;; ANSWER SECTION:
stonewallkitchen.com.   1D IN NS        dns1.registeredsite.com.
stonewallkitchen.com.   1D IN NS        dns2.registeredsite.com.
stonewallkitchen.com.   1D IN NS        dns3.registeredsite.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
dns1.registeredsite.com.  15M IN A  64.226.28.34
dns2.registeredsite.com.  15M IN A  66.111.73.174
dns3.registeredsite.com.  15M IN A  64.77.127.43

they seem to be your old nameservers, and they will continue to
emit faulty answers ( with the AA bit set) for as long as they
stay configured to.

--
Peter Håkanson