Bind Problem :(

Sorkin, David (David) DSORKIN at lucent.com
Mon Oct 21 03:29:13 UTC 2002

Mahmood,
	You can't create PTR, or any other kinds of records that are in a zone for which you are not delegated authority. If you are not authoritative for the reverse zone that contains the address of your mail server then it is someone else's responsibility to update it. You can check on http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html to see who that might be.

David Sorkin