Newbie question

PhilTheHill philippe.talon at sycomore.fr
Wed Oct 9 14:41:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have a static valid internet IP address (delivered by some Isp), i would
like to build my own DNS server to easily manage my domain (CNAME, MX...),
with different internet services (such as mail, news, web...) for the moment
my DNS config stores my lan computers, with the Isp DNS servers as
forwarders... How can setup this config to give outside access to my web and
mail server whithout registering into Isp DNS servers?? (may be it's not
possible?).

In short, i'd like to setup my Isp DNS server at home...

Thanks,

P.