DNS server issues

Marc C Storck marc at storck.org
Wed Oct 9 04:21:39 UTC 2002

Registrars register nameservers with the Registry, the Registry publishes
those nameservers in the root zone for that TLD.

so the .com gtld-servers will carry ns.mydomain.com if necessary, as
mydomain.com uses ns.mydomain.com as nameserver, publishing/carrying is
necessary, so the GTLD-servers for .com carry that nameserver.

Marc