how to list ALL zones of my master server

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Tue Oct 1 13:39:30 UTC 2002

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?I=F1aki_Mart=EDnez?= <imd at hostalia.com> replied:

> but the problem is that the master has 3 administrators and what it is
>worst several domain (zones) are created using a web panel, so no
>administrator can inform the slave dns administrator.....

Who creates the new zones using a web panel?  I have to assume that it
is some human administrator, not an autonomous computer program.
When the human administrator creates a new zone, it is his/her
responsibility to notify the administrator(s) of the DNS servers that
are to be the slave servers for the zone.
Barry S. Finkel
Electronics and Computing Technologies Division
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov