Crash on ndc reload

Andreas Gietl listen at e-admin.de
Tue Oct 1 08:59:52 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:52, Jim Reid wrote:

Yes, there is glue in the master-zones to the slave-zones.

Do you have any information when the new version will be released? If it is
just a matter of days i can wait for it and it is not worth changing the
system.

--
e-admin internet gmbh
Andreas Gietl                                          tel +49 941 3810884

PGP/GPG-Key unter http://www.e-admin.de/gpg.html