Is Muddleworks scanning your DNS too?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Nov 28 21:27:09 UTC 2002

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:45:13AM +0000, Sam Wilson wrote:
> "Wee small hours" is definitely the normal idiom in this part of the
> world (if anyone were to say anything so twee).  Yesterday it was 0405
> to 0700 or so here with later activity at around 0740, 0840, 0940 and
> 1140, so not that wee.
>
> Sam Wilson                             one of hostmaster at ed.ac.uk
> Infrastructure Services Division
> Computing Services, The University of Edinburgh
> Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

I have observed the phrase in understandable if not common use in many
places in the United States, and in common use in some parts.  After
all, the Scots poets are a heritage of all who speak English.

But I do not know the term "twee": can you tell me what it means?

Thanks.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B