Recent ISS Security Announcement

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Mon Nov 18 06:33:57 UTC 2002

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 07:53:33PM -0500, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> I tell people at the office, it's a no win situation where the best we
> can hope for is everyone on BOTH sides of us equally pissed at us.  In

True in many situations.  I long ago discovered that when looking at
course evaluation forms, I am doing best if I get an equal number of
"this was too easy" / "this was too hard" type of answers.  ;-)  That
saved my fragile ego ...  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B