Problem with a domain/zone

Alvin Oga aoga at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Thu Nov 14 17:41:12 UTC 2002

hi ya martinez

On 14 Nov 2002, [ISO-8859-1] I=F1aki Mart=EDnez wrote:

>  I have a server with several domains, but one ONLY respond locally.

"locally ...  if that machine is NOT ADCLICK.HOSTALIA.COM nor
ADCLICK2.HOSTALIA.COM  than everything is doing what it supposed to be
doing

-- the world looks at adclick*.hostalia.com or anythng to do with
   loveibiza.com

-- you can do anything you like locally ... but nobody form the outside
   will see anything...
=09-- aka .. your local lan

copy those files form your "local" server to adclick*.hostalia.com and
the world can see you

c ya
alvin
=20