Problem with a domain/zone

Pete Ehlke pde at ehlke.net
Thu Nov 14 13:37:09 UTC 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:52:05AM +0100, I?aki Mart?nez wrote:

>  I have a server with several domains, but one ONLY respond locally.
>  The domain is loveibiza.com
>  If i do a dig -t any loveibiza.com i get no answers.
>  If i do a ping loveibiza.com from outside local server i get no answer.
>  What is it wrong?????

bastet[~]$ dig  +short loveibiza.com @a.gtld-servers.net
bastet[~]$

Your registrar, hostitalia.com, shows the zone as current in whois, but
has not updated the .com servers. Since you seem, from your email
address, to be an employee of hostitalia.com, I'd suggest you try to
find out why your registrar package has not uodated the .com zone with
your delegation information.

-Pete