Trying to setup a local DNS.

David H godave621 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 21:04:23 UTC 2002

Kevin thank you for looking at this for me!
my named.conf looks like this.
---- begin -------
options {
        directory "/var/named";
        /*
         * If there is a firewall between you and
nameservers you want
         * to talk to, you might need to uncomment the
query-source
         * directive below.  Previous versions of BIND
always asked
         * questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses
an unprivileged
         * port by default.
         */
        // query-source address * port 53;