BIND 9.2.1 and TCP

zack.nash at amd.com zack.nash at amd.com
Thu Nov 7 18:34:36 UTC 2002

	If I understand you correctly the reason we are seeing the TCP request is because NS records are being returned for every query on top of the query.  Why do we not see this occur with bind 8?
	I appreciate you indicating this issue but these are internal only name servers and the world does not see them.
Thanks,
Zack