ISP is changing the IPs

Zhang, Anchi AZhang at reliant.com
Wed Nov 6 16:56:13 UTC 2002

netsol.com is now requiring its customers to use login ID/password to =
manage their domain registrations.  Per my experience three weeks ago, =
it will take less than four hours in the middle of the day for the new =
nameserver info to show up on its web.  It is to populate the root =
servers with the new info that takes much longer but still no more than =
24 hours when I last tried.

If you had the luxury of having the new IP block and the infrastructure =
available to you before the old block is taken away, you could have the =
new nameservers serving along with the old ones.

Anchi