Where do I set to allow secondary xfers?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 5 04:19:30 UTC 2002

Well, zones created on BIND masters don't automatically get created on
BIND slaves, even if they know about each other and trust each other.
So-called "autoslaving" is not implemented in BIND (yet).

My guess is that someone or something -- like the "SimpleDNS" you mentioned in
an earlier messsage -- set up this "_zonelist" file to keep track of what
zones the slave should be slaving. You'll need to reconstruct the scripting
"glue" that surrounds this zone file in order to get the equivalent
functionality.

- Kevin