Bind9.2.1 on WIN2K

Bjorn Johansson bjorn-bind at loud-n-clear.net
Fri May 31 16:45:53 UTC 2002

Hi,

Thanks Danny, that helped me get my test system up and running.

Unfortunately, I've encountered another problem on a live Name server
after replacing Bind8.2.5, with Bind9.2.1.

The problem is I keep getting the following message, over and over again
in the event log:
'socket: too many open file descriptors'
and
'accept: too many open file descriptors'

It keeps writing the above, until it eventually stops.

I must be doing something wrong yet again.

This machine is running Win NT4.

Regards,
Bjorn

In message <4.3.1.2.20020530211738.00e2e5c0 at pop.gis.net>, Danny Mayer