Bind9.2.1 install on NT.

Bjorn Johansson bjorn-bind at loud-n-clear.net
Thu May 30 16:43:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

It looks like there is something I'm not quite getting with the
Bind9.2.1 install for NT/WIN2000.

This is probably due to a case of advanced stupidity. ;-)

When I've previously installed Bind8.2.5 on various NT/WIN2000 machines,
I've run the setup program, copied the configuration files to the 'etc'
directory and then just opened the Bind Control Panel, from the start
menu and started Bind.

In Bind8.2.5, that was it.

When installing Bind9.2.1 for NT/WIN2000 there doesn't seem to be a
'Bind Control Panel', so I was wondering if somebody could fill me in on
what I need to do to get it up and running and then controlling Bind
thereafter.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
--