Windows DNS update client

dnsupdate at barea.org dnsupdate at barea.org
Wed May 29 16:36:57 UTC 2002

Hello There,

I'm currently working on a dynamic DNS update client for windows
machines. My goal is actually to be able to update a BIND DNS from a
windows machine when it's ip changes.
I'm thinking of making the little app public (under gpl maybe) if other
people find that it could be usefull to them, and maybe even creating a
sourceforge project.
So if you're interested, drop me a line saying that you are, and the
features you would like to have ( like TSIG, windows 95 support, win2k
support, run as a service, have a gui, whatever) so i can have an idea
if it's worth the trouble.

cheers,

Alec