How to force root servers to update cached host record (Long post)

Lee M Dobson ldobson at alabanza.com
Tue May 28 18:23:58 UTC 2002

Eric,

Having checked the registary I found that the following host record has
been registered with the NIC:

Server Name: WWW.INFINITYPORTALS.COM
   IP Address: 65.163.172.131
   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com

This appears to be the center of your problem, You will need to have
this host record removed at your registrar.

Sincerely,
Lee M Dobson,
Alabanza Corp.