New version of Dixie - DNS & DHCP config tool is available

Sachin Srivastava sachin.s at net4india.net
Sun May 19 04:43:53 UTC 2002

Hi Tomica,
How do i install it.?By the way I am using Redhat 7.2

Sachin Srivastava
Net 4 India Ltd,
New Delhi - 110024
Tel: +91 11 [6104192/93] Extn. [501]

Keyword: net4india
(Simply type it in the Internet Explorer address bar
and press Enter)
information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.