AW: How do I Hosting my own domain?

Michael Boehme mboehme at webdiscount.net
Tue May 7 15:46:40 UTC 2002

Hey,

Nameservers are those who actually resolve "domain names" into
"ip-addresses".
For hosting just your own page you wouldn´t want to go into the hassle of
setting up and running your own nameserver(S).

Where yes it´s true, for redundancy reasons you need to of them, a primary
and a secondary.

Give it a try and ask your ISP if they can do the nameserver support for
you.
They will have their own nameservers and can easily set this up for you.

Also see if the company that did the domain-registration for you might be
able to do nameserver support.

regards
Michael