Fw: Using Bind-9.2.1 on a WinXP Pro notebook

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Mon May 6 13:50:50 UTC 2002

The problem was that I was thinking as a Linux user on a Windows
Environment, during a conversation with a Teacher at the University, he
suggested me to use a jumper cable !!!

I've cut one net cable and twisted the orange with the green and the
orange/white with the green/white, this simple hardware workaround did the
trick.

thanks for your support,

Alessandro