BIND95/NT

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sun May 5 02:34:47 UTC 2002

None of the BIND 8 or BIND 9 versions run on any of the Win9x platforms.
There was a version of BIND 4 (4.9.7 I believe) that worked on those
platforms, but I don't recommend it especially as it doesn't support things
like SRC records.  Look for Larry Kahn's name when you look it up on
Google.  He was maintaining it.

         Danny