No subject

Lanka, Anu anu.lanka at eds.com
Wed Mar 27 15:04:18 UTC 2002

A couple of questions.

1. To implement secure DNS, if we use split-dns architecture, is it enough.
2. Reading online I came across

a. the data origin authentication
b. transaction and request authentication and
c. key distribution

How are these setup? Any URL's which describe these?

What are the industry best practices? Are there any levels associated for
compliance like c2 etc.,

Are there any pros and cons of setting up DNS on NT server vs Unix Server.

I'm hoping  some one in the group may know answers to my questions. Also if
any one could point to a good website, I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anu