Using a low TTL to enable a fail-over cluster?

Sam Pointer sam.pointer at hpdsoftware.com
Fri Mar 22 16:01:32 UTC 2002

Jacob:

I am also considering something very very similar - I would be very
interested in sharing any information you have. What I am trying to achieve
is a swap between 2 different leased lines from two different providers if
connectivity is lost on one line (both lines to be used under normal loads).
We plan to reload the nameserver with records containing IP addresses
routable only down the "good" line if something does go wrong.

regards; Sam.