[newbie] problems with rapier.net dns resolution

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sun Mar 17 15:06:04 UTC 2002

B.J. Brogan <nospam at cadvision.com> wrote:

> I am having problems resolving rapier.net and wonder if somebody can
> help me to interpret the records and suggest what the problem is, and
> how I might deal with it?  I have tried resolving it using the
> following NS's of three local ISP's (in Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

> NS1SO.CG.SHAWCABLE.NET	24.64.63.195
> NS1.CADVISION.COM  	207.228.64.43
> NS.NUCLEUS.COM   	199.45.65.129

NS[12].EHOSTINGBIZ.COM. are both Lame ( not answering authoritative)
for rapier.net.

In addition there might be doubts if this is a reputable dns-hosting
as all nameservers reside at the same space of Internet.

NS1.EHOSTINGBIZ.COM.    30S IN A        209.144.221.98
NS2.EHOSTINGBIZ.COM.    30S IN A        209.144.221.99

One line of action might be to switch provider one last time,
say "secondary.com, i think they will do masters too.

> for the last five days, with no success.

%%% deleted %%%

--
Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)