Internal domains

WebReactor Networks bind at webreactor.net
Mon Mar 11 22:01:22 UTC 2002

Josh:

If you run BIND 9 (recommended) use the "view" directive.

If you run BIND 8, then you'll need a split DNS; two separate instances of
BIND, each serving different zone files.  Each instance can run on the same
host by either listening to different interfaces, sub-interfaces or port
numbers.

  - John R. S.