Set up slave DNS

WebReactor Networks bind at webreactor.net
Tue Mar 5 18:07:35 UTC 2002

K:

Is the problem that you want Server A to be a slave to Server B for all of
domainB.com's subdomains, where each domainB.com subdomain is a seperate
zone file?  If so, then you'll need some other method (outside of BIND) to
generate the zone statements for your named.conf  on the slave (Server A).

  - John R. S.