Updating primary address.

Charles Bodley bodley at tflogic.com
Mon Mar 4 15:33:06 UTC 2002

Thanks for the hint that period helps. Next problem, it seems my delete
command isn't right. when I ran a lookup to test the update it returned both
IP's, the one I removed and it's replacement. Any ideas?

nsupdate -y bodley:thispassworksfortony
> server 127.0.0.1
> zone bodley.info
> update delete bodley.info A
> update add bodley.info. 30 A 24.29.6.105
>
> quit
[root at ns nsupdate]# nslookup bodley.info
Server:         216.68.75.100
Address:        216.68.75.100#53

Name:   bodley.info
Address: 24.29.6.101