alternative to NIC 2 (DynDNS, etc) services?

sam s4msure at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:57:46 UTC 2002

Know anyone how we can do that last part in a ActivePerl in Win2000Pro?
I tried with system and exec but not working no error be able to capture
either in DNS. Verified the key and code are working in Interactive more.

system "echo update delete $host.xxx.org A|echo update add $host.xxx.org 600
A $ip |echo send | echo send |echo send|/winnt/system32/dns/bin/nsupdate -k
/path/tomy/key/freexxxddns/Kxxx.+157+1.key";

I know this is more Perl than BIND, but appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you
Sam

# after all other changes are done ...