RoundRobin DNS?

List User listusr at baydat.org
Wed Jun 12 19:29:55 UTC 2002

also cisco makes a box called distributed director which has multile
functions one being this global redundancy via BGP metrics or meds also
just plain old redundancy via the dns server within the distributed
director.  it tests the port that should answer on all the web servers
around the world if one is down it removes it from the zone it has for the
www.site .  pretty cool product especially for BGP metric balancing and
having your client go to the closest server.