alternative to NIC 2 (DynDNS, etc) services?

Brian C. Hill bchill at bch.net
Wed Jun 12 17:51:06 UTC 2002

        Ah, yes, but what if you are behind a linksys gateway and you
don't know what your external IP address is? I will have to cook up
something, I guess, to be able to fill in the IP_ADDRESS part of your
example.

	Does your example just create a one-off glue record? That would
be fine, but I don't want my hand-maintained zone file being converted
to a half-hand/half-dynamic-managed file for just one dynamically
updated entry.  Do I need to set up one-host zone?

Brian