[OLD QUESTION] dns stats (fwd)

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Jun 6 21:42:42 UTC 2002

	The simple solution is to ensure that you run the copy of
	ndc that was installed when you installed 8.3.1 and remove
	the controls clause from named.conf (or adjust the path to
	match the default path).  That has "/var/run/ndc.d/ndc"
	compiled into it.  If you use a path other than the compiled
	in default you have to specify it on the ndc command line.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org