Is DNS and Bind 4TH Edition on CDROM?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Jul 5 20:43:37 UTC 2002

	Thank you all very much.  I had forgotten about the
networking bookshelf so I should be a bit embarrassed although
the comments about security are interesting.

	For those of us UNIX/lynx users, the Safari site is
non-existent due to the inability to even log in because of the
use of javascript.

	I will check out the Networking Bookshelf to see what is
there and hope the heavy hand of the law finds those who make
life rough for all of us by abusing systems that could make our
work much less trouble.  For me, mounting a CDROM and reading
clear text is not much more trouble than it is for others to pick
up the dead-tree and ink edition.