New 7.2 Server

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Thu Jul 4 09:55:18 UTC 2002

Richard Fila <richard.fila at easynet.co.uk> wrote:
> Not much help I'm afraid.

> Can someone tell me if the zones I setup are working or not ?  The messages
> file doesnt say.

I dont agree here. Messages clearly tells me that you named does
not like it's configuration.

> If not, how can I fix it ?

You could start with some reading, the 'arm'-book that comes with bind-9
is pretty good.

Apart from that, kevins suggestion of correcting your SOA is a good start.
Upgrading to 9.2.1 another suggestion.

--
Peter Håkanson