RNDC major problem

Eric Allard bind_ml at telusquebec.net
Tue Jul 23 19:06:03 UTC 2002

My OS is solaris 8 on sun and my compiler is gcc ver 3.0.
I didn't get anything interesting in my logfiles.
Here the content of my options and logging:

options {
        directory "/etc/named";
        /*
         * If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
         * to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
         * directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
         * questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an unprivileged
         * port by default.
         */
        // query-source address * port 53;
        allow-transfer { 142.169.1/25;