domain won't work

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Jul 4 08:46:01 UTC 2002

> Hello I have a domain hosted on my name server <qdinter.net> my name server
> thinks that all is configured correctly but it just wont resolve on any
> other server but mine,
> I have used named-checkzone and it comes up as ok but to all other DNS it
> does not exist
> I have 10 or more other domains using my DNS and they are all working no
> problems,
> Any ideas?
> TIA
> Nick.

	Talk to your registrar.  The NET servers are returning NXDOMAIN.
	Also ns1.granitecanyon.com is not serving the zone.

	Mark

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> qdinter.net
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;	qdinter.net, type = A, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
net.			2h58m47s IN SOA  A.GTLD-SERVERS.net. NSTLD.VERISIGN-GRS.COM. (
					2002070301	; serial
					30M		; refresh
					15M		; retry
					1W		; expiry
					1D )		; minimum

;; Total query time: 0 msec
;; FROM: drugs.dv.isc.org to SERVER: default -- 127.0.0.1
;; WHEN: Thu Jul  4 18:43:54 2002
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 29  rcvd: 102

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org