DNS servers not picking up delegation change

Len Conrad LConrad at Go2France.com
Wed Jul 17 17:25:19 UTC 2002

>I am the hostmaster for domains CUMBRIA.AC.UK and CUMBRIACAD.AC.UK.
>Several weeks ago we had our delegation changed to point to two new
>DNS servers.

on 17 July, those zones are error-free.

>there are many broken servers on the Internet that have not picked up
>the delegation change, effectively blocking legitimate traffic to our
>network.

hmm, can you show some actual log or error messages ?

>I would like to ask anyone responsible for their DNS to
>check to see if they can find our domains above and take any remedial
>action should it be required.

You've done your DNS admin correctly, I've done my DNS amdin.  I really
don't see what remedies you expect people to take.

Again, what errors by "us people out here" have you found?

Len