GTLD Stats

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at livetechnology.com
Tue Jul 9 18:25:25 UTC 2002

Sorry, I think my original question was a little misleading.

I understand that the GTLD servers would not be able to provide stats on a
specific A record and that it would not be very accurate, however if I were
to compare the number of queries made for that domain vs. another domain we
own with the same TTL I could make an educated, it would be better than
telling my manager ... I don't know :)

Thanks agiain
Warrick