BIND - sorting of reverse domain.

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Mon Jul 8 13:43:27 UTC 2002

% My question was not one of how it IS coded - but one of how it MAY be coded.
% How the current source code is actually written isn't of consequence because if
% the preference I asked about were to be accepted, the source program would have
% to be changed anyway.
%
% You all are too worried about the actual implementation while I'm talking about
% conceptual design - a separate step.
%

	You are free to code in any manner you like.
	Please ensure that whatever you do write is interoperable
	with other DNS servers and the DNS specs.

--
--bill