conif problem or what happens

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Jan 31 20:10:31 UTC 2002

"recursion no" is overriding your "allow-recursion" and turning off recursion
globally.

As for your zone transfer question, I'm not quite sure what you are asking.
Zone transfers only work from authoritative servers, and only if those servers
have no restrictions on zone transfers or the client happens to match one of
their "allow-transfer" ACLs. Check that this is the case.

- Kevin