'Err/TO' message

graham.lake at trelleborg.com graham.lake at trelleborg.com
Wed Jan 30 12:13:55 UTC 2002

Thanks, Danny, I've got that now!

I missed that in the setup of BINDctrl - I originally looked in there but I
think I must have just downloaded the 8.2.5 program!
Graham

                      Danny Mayer
                      <mayer at gis.net>          To:      graham.lake at trelleborg.com, bind-users at isc.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      bind-users-bounc         Subject: Re: 'Err/TO' message
                      e at isc.org

                      29-01-02 23:31

At 07:44 AM 1/29/02, graham.lake at trelleborg.com wrote:

>Do you know of any version of DIG that runs on NT? I've searched the
>internet through Google (...of the 'is our friend' type!) but I could only
>find Unix/Linux versions that go with BIND.

Go to the ISC Web site: http://www.isc.org/ and go to either the BIND 8
page and look for the tools NT binary kit (it's version 8.2.4) and download
that, or download the NT 8.3.0 binary kit which also has the tools in it,
or go to the BIND 9 Web page and look for the NT binary kit which has
the BIND 9.2.0 tools in it. In all cases, unzip the files into the same
appropriate directory and run dig, host, nslookup, nsupdate or whatever
tool from there.  Remember these are all command-line tools.

         Danny