Secondaries not pulling zone...

Bob McGregor bob_mcgregor at gfps.k12.mt.us
Tue Jan 29 18:34:11 UTC 2002

I am having the same type of problem with my domain gfps.k12.mt.us between =
the 8.3.0 Bind on NT and 9.2.0 on Redhat.  When I do a dig axfr the file =
does not transfer successfully.  It looks like all the records are there =
but I get a communiations error:  end of file at the last line.

I also get this message in the named.run file when starting bind on the 9.=
2.0 box.

I have done the named-checkzone and it reports OK for the problem zone.
Are there things to look for in the zone that named-checkzone will not =
report?

thanks, bob

On Sunday, January 27, 2002 1:11 PM, Danny Mayer <mayer at gis.net> wrote:

>At 01:42 PM 1/27/02, Justin Scott wrote:
>
>>Hey all, I'm running into a problem with my two slaves not pulling a =
certain
>>zone from the master.  The zone in question is darktech.org.  This zone =
has
>>several thousand records.
>>
>>The master is NS1.DARKTECH.ORG (12.45.95.225) running BIND 8.3.0 on =
Windows