O'Reilly DNS and Bind

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Mon Jan 28 17:22:02 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 11:52:49AM -0500, rmeisner wrote:
> I am not the poster of said materials. I wish no one would
> starve.
> I did a 'dns' search on the web, it was there. I posted an
> answer to your question. The web site listed was where I had
> seen it, aside from the copy of the printed book that I
> purchased.
> I do not appreciate your reply.

(a) not my question, either.  ;-)

(b) I never said you posted it, although I see how you might have
misinterpreted it so.  And I suppose it may not have been obvious that
I was speaking with my tongue in my cheek.  [In case you are not a
native speaker of English, or fluent in its idiom, that means not
entirely seriously.  Clearly, I have no way of telling.]

I am sorry that you failed to see the humour.

I hope that, should you be interested in an online version of 4e, you
read on to the URL given in my response.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B