TruCluster and Bind9

Alaa Alamood aaa at netman.dk
Sun Jan 27 20:13:16 UTC 2002

Thanks for answer

Yes actully I try to reload the nameserver several times.
The cluster machine using just alias and there is no physical interface,
and what the cluster doing is when you start the service in one machine
then you could use both the cluster alias ip address and the ip address
for the computer where the service is, what's happen is I can see the
bind just on the computer that running the bind server not on all
cluster machine.

 is that bug on bind 9.2, or there is an option to contoll that for
compaq trucluster?

regards
Alaa