Any tools for stressing BIND ??

Nate Campi nate at wired.com
Tue Jan 22 03:46:36 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:47:17AM +0100, Joaquin J. Domens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing BIND 8.3.0 in a preproduction environment, and I would like
> to know if there's any good tool/script, for opening DNS
> queries.....BIND is running under Solaris 7/8

You could look at my recent posting (the day 8.3.0 came out I believe)
about load tests I peformed against BIND 8.3.0 using queryperf from
recent BIND 9 releases. Hell, your employer even paid my wages while I
did these tests ;)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bind-users&m=101081439312759&w=2
--
Nate Campi | Terra Lycos DNS | WiReD UNIX Operations

All data leaves a trail. The search for data leaves a trail. The erasure of
data leaves a trail.The absence of data, under the right circumstances, can
leave the clearest trail of all.                             Dr. Kio Masada