ndc status returns server is NOT loading its configuration on Bind 8.2.2-P5

Rakesh Shah srakesh28 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:27:34 UTC 2002

Friends,
I have Bind 8.2.2.-P5 running on Solaris 7 as master DNS for the internal
zones and it runs and queries perfectly ok but today is just wanted to check
as what does ndc status show and I was surprised to see that it say "
server is NOT loading its configuration " below is the whole output .

Any idea why it shows this actually is is showing on both primary and
secondary :
named 8.2.2-P5 Fri Aug 18 18:35:42 PDT 2000
root at localhost:/home/admin/dns/src/
bin/named
number of zones allocated: 64
debug level: 0
xfers running: 0
xfers deferred: 0
soa queries in progress: 0
query logging is ON
server is DONE priming
server IS NOT loading its configuration

Is there any thing to worry about because it relsoves all the name's ok
without any issue also when I try to relaod the daemon it reload's fine.

Any help is appreciated

Rakesh Shah