Named dies every time I start ver 8.2.5-P5

Rakesh Shah srakesh28 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:55:31 UTC 2002

Mark,

It's VERSION.BIND    text = "8.2.2-P5" ...
But it looks like it has now fixed I rebooted this server and everything got
cleaned and  now back up. There were too may File desciptors open on this
server and looks like named used to get killed every time it tried to write
some thing to logs and  also lots of core files we generated since this DNS
server was up for 250 days. Now it seems to be stable unfortunately I was
not able to get the logs for you since the other admin was working on this
and some reason he had deleted the logs before the reboot, and did not take
the backup.

Thank you for you help.

Appreciate it.

Rakesh Shah