"DNS and BIND" is no longer 43% off ...

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Fri Jan 4 22:50:06 UTC 2002

> Ordered mine from the Pool on 12/26/01 for $27.70.  Still a good price :-)
> Also ordered "DNS on Windows 2000".  Looks largely the same information
> (almost word for word) with w2k specific added in and the BIND specific
> stuff taken out (just from a quick review.)

That's right:  The theory stuff is the same, but the examples have all
been rewritten for the Microsoft DNS Server shipped with Windows 2000.

> Guess Cricket got a double dib from me :-)

And he thanks you for it!

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software & Services
www.menandmice.com

Attend our next DNS and BIND class!  See
http://www.menandmice.com/8000/8000_dns_training.html
for the schedule and to register for upcoming classes