masters port statement

Luc Robalo Marques robalomarquesl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:22:55 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the use of masters PORT, It
allows the slave to query the master on a specific
port but how can I configure the zone on a aster to
listen to this port for transfer?

Does anyone knows how to specify a port for zone
transfer when using split-DNS with BIND views, some of
the solution I heard are to use multiple instace of
bind, or use a external server with 2 nic so it can be
used for zone transfer to both external and internal
view. it would be quite usefull if we could specify a
port in to view for the trnasfer ?

Any comment, suggestion ?

Thanks
Luc